Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Kelley & Richard

It's always an honor and incredibly flattering to photograph weddings for other artists. Richard Esposito is an Emmy award winning video editor and an awesome wedding photographer. I actually never met Richard until the night before the wedding, and am so glad to have finally become friends. He and Kelley are a blast to spend time with. They were having the times of their lives for a second time... meaning that this was their second wedding. They both love San Diego, so they invited their immediate family and closest friends to SD for an amazingly beautiful and intimate wedding that was photographed by good friend Chris Humphreys. About 3 weeks later they held an east coast reception and invited about 170 friends and family. Just like the Marantz's wedding I shot with DJ last year, this wedding dance floor was hopping with pros with their gear.

Kelley and Richard


I love it when my shutter catches other peoples flash and gives this cool harsh lighting, especially when the action is great.


Kelley and her dad having an emotional dance


Kelley and Richard snuggling on the dance floor


Hey Rich, put down the camera and dance!!


They say if you dance you will live a long happy life - count Kelley in!


Here come a few shots of my good friends and fellow photogs from CT. These next three so much fun to hang with it almost makes me want to leave Boston and move south. If the Celtics and Sox ever move to Ct I just might go.

Paul and Krystal


Steve


Carla


Here I am at the end of the night with Richard, Carla, and Kelley


I had so much fun, thank you Kelley and Richard for asking me to document your east coast affair. It was an honor.