Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happiness!

Many couples contact us via email first, and we love it when the couple has a cool joint email address. Hanna and Eric's email address is "Happiness"! From the very first email, and for years to come, Enna and I have been and will keep calling them "Happiness":) They are an incredibly passionate couple madly in love and it was an honor to document their wedding.

I love this image of the ladies getting ready.

Hanna glowing in her dress just before seeing Eric.



Eric is a very cool guy. It was pouring rain outside but we found some amazing light in the hotel.


Moments after the ceremony.




I love how Enna lit this shot. The highlight on the champagne glass and the circles of light are fantastic. I also think it's funny that I'm in it:) Many photographers would edit a shot like this out due to the fact that I am in it, but I think it is a very cool image as it truly tells the story of the day.

Thank you Happiness for having us there! We can't wait to catch up and hear all about your honeymoon:)