Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Boston Magazine Shoot

I was recently asked to be one of four photographers to be featured in Boston Magazine's spring wedding edition. Each photographer was given an hour with a model and the magazine will compare our styles.

I started with our beautiful model Jamie in a chair by the window. Jamie BTW is getting married this month!! Congratulations Jamie and we wish you the best for you wedding day!!! ~Matt



I loved the curves in her hair. Jamie was very elegant and I wanted to show the details of her style.


This shot is my fav. I love the angle and the light. It shows off her hair style, you can see her lush eye lash, the pearls resting on her neck and ear, and the delicate lace of her dress.


I love the Native American sculpture on the staircase. This shot, actually all of these, are with nothing but available light, meaning no flash or video lights.