Saturday, March 24, 2007

Peer Pressure Works!


We weren't planning on attending the annual Wedding and Portrait Photographers International conference in Las Vegas next week, but after being asked for the umpteenth time if we would be there, Matt and I decided at least one of us should make an appearance. I'll be hopping a plane Tuesday for a quick 2 night stay in Vegas. Matt's committed to a couple of our Boston clients next week, so unfortunately he can't join me. I'm very excited to sit down with some of the people who I truly admire most in the industry.

I will be available for meetings with photographers all day Wednesday. If you're a photographer and you'll be in Vegas, call our studio and Matt or Krista can help you connect with me. Our studio phone: 617-524-8718. I hope to see you there! ~ Enna