Monday, May 19, 2008

A Seattle Wedding

Kate and Jeremy recently tied the knot at Port Ludlow, just north of Seattle. Their wedding was beautiful and emotional. Kate works with my sister Ruthanne, so it was special trip for me. I got to photograph an amazing couple getting married and also spend some time visiting my sis. We all had a blast at Kates wedding and I just have to say that my sister has some rock'n friends! Kate was absolutely stunning in her dress and I loved photographing her and Jeremy in the tall grass.

An eagle landed on the totem pole just before the ceremony began. I slowly made my way over to the pole and was able to get underneath and get this cool shot of the eagle taking flight.



Kate and Jeremy


Kate looking amazing!





Jeremy was a bit camera shy, but we got him to loosen up:)


The wedding party


I love the excitement Kates friends had for her.


Kates dad was lovin every minute of it!
Thank you Kate and Jeremy for flying me out for your big day. It was so amazing how we instantly became friends the second we met. You two are so much fun and are going to have such a beautiful life together. Thank you!!
~Matt